Vonets HT-600 is a single port all-in-one VoIP gateway integrated access device that features superb audio quality, rich functions, and high level of integration, compactness and ultra-affordability.
- Supports SIP2.0 (RFC3261), TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ICMP, ARP/RARP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, STUN, and TFTP etc.
- Use the DSP CNOS chip to keep a wonderful audio-quality,Jitter control and packet loss concealment technology.
- Supports kinds of voice codes, including G.711 (a-law and u-law) G.723.1 (5.3K/6.3K) G.726 (40K/32K/24K/16K), G.729A/B, and iLBC.
- Supports incoming call on show, restricting, and holding, disconnection, call transfer, call divert, DTMF, dialing plan, etc.
- Supports conference call.
- Supports NAT auto- penetrating, no need to modify the setting of the NAT.
- Supports passing through and T38 fax, voice restrain and jerquers, CNG, echo restrains (G.168), AGC.
- Supports remote upgrade and upgrade configuration function.
- Supports layer 2(802.1Q VLAN, 802.1p) and layer 3 (QoS, DiffServ, ToS).
- Supports SIP encrypts mode, avoid force-out.
- Supports upgrading encrypts configuration files by HTTP.
- Supports configuration files by inside IVR equipment, Web browser, HTTP Center Server.
- Supports the volume adjustment of gateway.
|Router / bridge
||1x WAN (RJ45)
||60 x 110 x 25 mm
|Active status temperature
||0 - 40º
||10% - 95%
|Power supply adapter
||AC IN: 100V-240V|
DC OUT: +9V/600mA
Use power: <2.5W
||FCC / CE